Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Choosing the right putter

Hi. Yet, another article on the equipment. I'm just very unhappy with my putting. Currently I use a classic8802-style blade putter:
However, I noticed that I'm using this putter putts that are actually straight right or left over push (push or pull). Thecourse is extremely annoying and frustrating especially. First I got my grip on reverse of Interlocking Interlocking(Tiger Woods uses this putting grip) changed, which meant that my misses instead of left, then went right over.Nevertheless, it was not improved. Now I have a little rumgeforscht, googled and even asked my Pro, which brought me to the following conclusions:
First Objectives: if a golfer tends to aim too far left, can help a putter with more loft or more offset. However, heoften aims too far right, helps a putter with less loft and less offset.
Second Swing path: A golfer who closes the clubface during the putting stroke, which is a curved (arched) hasswing plane, benefits obtained by a similar blade putter, putter with one or more toe-Weight (typical of bladeputter). In contrast, for a golfer whose swing plane rather runs straight (straight) a face-balanced mallet putter or an advantage.

You can find out whether a putter face balanced or toe is balanced by the shaft on your finger and looks at what angle to the ground settles the batA face-balanced putter is approximately 0 °, ie parallel to the floor, a typicalAnser-style putter will stabilize at about 45 ° and 70 ° at about 8802 blade
Third Economic position: a putter with a shaft in the center closes three times faster than a putter where the shaft isattached to the rear.
4th Loft & LieIs the hand position slightly down to the front (like the LAG with the iron), one has to adapt naturallyto achieve the loft of the putter to optimum values ​​and uniform roles.


typischer Anser-Style Putter
typischer Anser-Style Putter

typischer Mallet Putter
typischer Mallet Putter
A very nice tool to putter Odyssey offers the company:
http://www.odysseygolf.com/global/de-de/putten/putter-fitting-modul.html
I hope this helps you in choosing the most important club in your bag. I've personally found that my 8802-Bladeputter for my very straight swing plane is just exactly the wrong device, even if he looks at the coolest; (
Will probably soon have to run around with a mallet putter in the bag ... Well if it helps the score, I'm very happy to ^^
So long ... Captain Ho0k
Source images: www.google.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen