Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

About me

Hello to all. I'm new at the "All-Square" and I have advanced to the diligent writer now.My name is Torsten, I am 28 years old and studying to become a teacher in Muenster. I am come to golf almost exactly two years ago when I attended a high school sports and golf course is packed directly from the addiction.So now this is my third summer golf, the first I've spent on short courses, at the end of the year to complete the course qualification. In the second summer, I'm about occurred mid-year in the golf club surge Westerwinkel and have first the first 3 months, about 2-5 times played the week (highly addicted obv.)) Then towards the end of the year, HCP 26, To achieve second Incentive was among other things, a handicap bet with my roommate. Since we are both started playing golf together and are joined together in the club, is offered this bet: it was a matter for 31.10. HCP 2009, the lower reach. Fortunately I was able to just under (26.2 to 28.5) for me to decide.Unfortunately, he has this year professionally (has just made independently) to do so much, that there is no time for golf.2010 began for me in not so great. I've played four tournaments and me each worse, or even be able to buffer.Somehow I missed after the long winter break the routine on the ball, some holes were indeed very good but I made too many mistakes made by a sub-dubbing impossible. For me there is no question that one can achieve without hard training in golf almost nothing. For this I have also read recently an interesting report on golf.de: 300 balls every dayQuite so seriously, I'll take it not as a hobby golfer of course but I think it's quite interesting and you should have it reads.Finally, what may not be missing "in the Bag" is how the saying goes:Nike SQ 460 2 regular economic Sasquatsch 13 °Taylor Made R7 5 wood 18 ° regularHelluva 22 ° hybrid rescue club regularCallaway X14 Iron Set 3-S regular graphite +1.5 "& 2 ° upMasters' cheap-putter "design in Ping Karsten (to be replaced soon - I'll try straight various types)That's it for now from me, keep your fingers crossed that I'm going to play again soon handicap;)Regardscaptainho0k

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen