Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible

Hi, been a long update. I was e.g. because I was in Rome for a week and at the moment still has to learn for examne. What about the other bloggers, I do not know.
Today I want to briefly recommend a book that I bought recently: Dave Pelz's Short Game Bible is a classic andrequired reading for the serious golfer.
I stumbled on it by the book "Dream on", because the Short Game Bible the protagonist on his last lap took a decisive step forward. In English 2 +2 forum only raved about him and the Americans know in golf, what is good:) I also had a few months ago with one Singlehandicapper in flight, which had long game rather HCP20 level, but theextremely good wedges gutmachte this abuse again. Armed with a laser knife he put almost every ball from 'inside100 meters' directly to the floor within two feet for a putt. Something I had not seen and not thought possible. It wasreally impressive! I then asked him how he is doing and he replied only: "Dave Pelz!
In the book, namely achievements include a principle with which one of the three standard wedges which one doesso with itself, through various swing techniques 12 (!) Can cover distances (see figure below). So a real 'must have' in my opinion . Moreover, the Dave Pelz Short Game for a long time coach of Phil Mickelson, which speakswell for the quality of the author.
I've worked through the book yet, but that is taken in any event for the fall season in attack.
Unfortunately, there's this thing as far as I know only in English ...
He has also brought out other plants. This is the best known. 416 pages of pure golf Strategy. With graphs, pictures and massive shots from all possible positions. Dave Pelz is the game of golf as well revulotinär, as it was Dan Harrington for the game of poker ... mega much strategy, executed technically sound ... Since each thesiswould look old;)
so far,
CptHo0k
Bilder: www.amazon.de ; www.google.de

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen