Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Test: Tour Striker und Tour Striker Pro

I inserted myself in a few weeks ago Spicygolfforum in a list, in order to test the free Tourstriker allowed. A forummember had kindly Tourstriker 4 different models made ​​available and these are now starting to come to forumusers who express an interest sent. You can test it for a week and then it must send to the next member in the list.This results in only postage costs. A great idea!
When I came the ominous-looking thugs yesterday.

Left shows a normal 7-iron7 iron Tourstriker the rightAmong the Tourstriker againThe little face does not necessarily make a trustworthy impression, I must confess ... :) This is purely a training bat. The intention is topunish by the rounding of the sole of all strokes that are not played with maximum LAG. Above all, spoonbills,topped shots or shots with an open clubface will be punished here.
LAG is important in order to reach long distances and to create solid contactHere is a picture that looks like the professionals:

 
It is therefore important to shift the lowest point in the swing forward, so that at impact the hands are ahead of the ball. Only way to create solid Ballstriking.
This is intended to train the Tourstriker.
For me, it fits perfectly in time, because I always wanted to just work on it. Swing Plane is currently OK, now we will start more LAG and thus generate more distance (annual goal: 140m carry with 7 iron - you may remember - every now and then been done, but constant's are more like 135 so far,. )) it is equal to the range. I'm curious if I can cope with the Tourstriker.
So if you say the next time one hears HCP '49: "How am I supposed to come at a position under the ball?", It refersto this article. Then the Gelöffel (and bawling?) Has an end;)
Trip Report I will then add in the next few days ...
First experiences with the application first Tourstriker I met relatively well. The balls were flying and after a shorttime I had even met my goals. With the Pro model, it was somewhat difficult. Initially, I met only about 1 in 5, andthen only with extreme concentration and chill 3 / 4 swing. Since then I've found my site. I will now try deliberately togenerate more LAG. When I try to swing thoughts specifically on Monte's Shift - Turn - Shift - Turn principle set,since this principle is also automatically generated LAG. Let's see if I meet you in 7 days, the thing even with a full swing, while 200 yards away sculptural (will not happen);)
Oh yes: yes, although the bottom part is round, so you can hit incredibly huge divots:) Have fun - i like!
So Long, CptHo0k
Bildquelle: www.google.de; www.Tourstriker.com; www.rotaryswing.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen