Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Check your divot!


Hi.
After I while working on my swing recently did not advance came, I then took the help of pros to complete. Correct I had already setup and grip as previously reported with the help of video analysiswhich can also be OK, according to the pros (nice!), so that he could respond directly to my swing planeDetermined, he also has that I like the waythe majority of golfers during downswing from the outside to come inside and because of this very high ballsproduce more or less large slice. Therefore, he asked me in the first lesson the task to beat a PushHook andPullSlicein order to compare then with the questionWhat should each club faceshouldersand swing planedifferently.
Well I've finally managed to hit 7-iron with more or less constant, the draws and will now continue to pursueI try to accomplish this with a slightly closed state to the finish line, closed shoulder planeslightly closed club face and a slightly flatter swing planewhich leads to a divot pointing from inside to outsideTo illustrate, I found the followingsketch of the individual trajectories:




The picture is pretty self explanatory. Anyone who wants to deal with the matter more precisely, will find advice
The motivation is primarily that automatically draws are longer than my good old slice also affectionately called "push fadescalled;)
So I am to my goal of playing at the end of the season with a 7 iron 140 meters constant schonmal come much closer.

PIC: http://www.tutelman.com/golf/clubs/ballflight.php


so long, captainho0k

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen