Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

MLP - GOLF JOURNAL Trophy

Quick update from me: I've just won the MLP GOLF JOURNAL Trophy. 42 net points have very nearly enough forthe victory in my class (12.5 to 23.4). The runner had 41 points * phew *
This allowed me to win the trip to the Grand Final (24 to 28 January 2012) in Turkey and am really looking forwardto it.
I will report in detail, of course, as I have cut off. The raki I've already packed into the bag;)
The tournament itself was really great. Perfect conditions, exceptionally great organization, great food andextraordinary good prices. So if you are lucky enough to live near one of the venues still to come this 40-part seriesshould think about visiting. Also a larger arrival is definitely worthwhile.
Wish me luck for the finals in January!
so long,
CptHo0k
... Oh yes: new HCP 17.7
Foto: http://www.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen