Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

Get a grip?


Lately I've necessarily somewhat more concerned with equipment that I had even brought me a new wedge. The seller then asked me fit in something I've never been considered "standard or midsize." I just looked at him puzzledand shrugged his shoulders. He quickly had his tape measure at hand, and found that I'm lying in between. SoStandard handle with 3 layers of extra tape or Midsize yet? When I took a midsize racket from the shop in the hand was clear: It feels better to viiiieeel. So Midsize.
A little later Googled and looked and found that it should continue its attacks according to the manufacturer every 40 rounds or changed at least once a year. This is perhaps a little exaggerated and more like a value, such aschanging the oil in the car or razor blades, specified by the manufacturer to achieve a "Bestergebnis".Nevertheless, my handles are already mega old, because I've used my set three years ago at auction as eBay andThe handle of the pitching wedge is quite eierig. So have New ago.
New handles you get for 3-11 EUR / unit and the rearing is relatively simple and can be done easily at home.Detailed installation instructions can be found here or on the sides of pie-golf.com video as well.
Handles are good almost everywhere. One only has to decide what preferences you have (Slip Resistant to moisture, impact speed, feedback, etc. ..)
The pure Cordgriff, through its many pores and the soft material designed to be very strong to rain and moisture.Where the rubber grip performs best at Trocknheit and quick bat speed. The details, however, would go beyond the frame. The best way to drive in my opinion with a dual attack (hybrid of rubber and cord grip).
Finally, a few links:
Snake Eyes Dual
Winn G8 AVS extra stiff dual
But as I said, these are just some examples and impressions. Ultimately, everyone must decide yourself andevaluate what is best for one person. I wanted to broach the subject only briefly and did not intentionally posted mynew handle;)
so long,
Captain Ho0k

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen