Samstag, 17. Dezember 2011

Test PING S57 Irons


YeeeahhhhaaMy new shoes arrived yesterdayI told you a few weeks ago that I wanted to determine what new things. I then spoke of the S56, but after a bit of "Gegoogle" and have used it a few interviews now become S57,which have exactly the shank and the dimensions that I wanted.
The good thing about the S57 is that they still have the old "illegal from 2024" grooves have - no idea if this affectsmy gameI fear no more;)
Well, the price was just the main argument for the used vehicle. I now have a 3-PW (omg!). The bats are from Germany, which is at PING products an advantage because they PING repaired in case of a small defect free.Otherwise I would have ordered in New England. German prices are just ne impudence;) also fit it for free by PINGclubs bought in GermanySo from 2 degrees up to 4 degrees or so - depending on taste ....
The timing is perfect. The major tournaments are runNow I can devote myself all winter my new "challenge". Theclub championships I shall probably still playing with the old set. Better safe than sorry;)
WellI'm off then to the driving range ... bye
P.S.: Offset is for girls;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen